Interview readiness coaching.
Some areas of focus include question/response training, non-verbal effectiveness, authenticity strategies, and content review and refinement.
Clients can expect:
- A personal communication profile including style, strengths, and development areas.
- A tailored plan to develop communication skills and build client brand.
- To be clear in messaging of personal knowledge base, past experience, and current abilities.
- Confidence in transition and experience based stories clarifying messaging and delivery.
- Increased efficiency and effectiveness of communications in various interview settings and scenarios.
- A resume review providing suggestions and increases resume connection to interview presentation.