Interview readiness coaching.
Some areas of focus include question/response training, non-verbal effectiveness, authenticity strategies, and content review and refinement.
Clients can expect:
- A personal communication profile including style, strengths, and development areas.
- A tailored plan to develop communication skills and build client brand.
- To be clear in messaging of personal knowledge base, past experience, and current abilities.
- Confidence in transition and experience based stories clarifying messaging and delivery.
- Increased efficiency and effectiveness of communications in various interview settings and scenarios.
- A resume review providing suggestions and increases resume connection to interview presentation.
Dynamic Interviewing – Obtaining the Position You Want
During these trying times, interview skills are paramount for obtaining a position, stepping up in your current company or even pivoting into a new industry altogether. This session will cover techniques to bolster your confidence in verbal and non-verbal interview skills for in-person settings and virtual modalities. Specifically, the session will cover a proprietary interview approach that utilizes your past experience to support your next aspiration(s).