Training to increase presentation and pitching skills.
Areas of focus include content management, voice and presence, question/response training, non-verbal communication, and authenticity strategies.
Clients can expect:
- An observation driven client communication profile including style, strengths, and development areas.
- Increased effectiveness and confidence in presentation/pitch messaging, delivery, and results.
- Clear delivery of client knowledge, topic, intent, and/or value.
- Presentation/pitch strategies tailored to personal style to increase authenticity and audience engagement.
- Presentation/Pitch examples:
- Generational relevant/captivating communication
- Cross-industry communications
- Data-rich information à Non-data oriented audiences
- Technology information à Non-tech audiences